AppSpy - Final release and Source Code
AppSpy is a little tool that lets you know technical information about your iPhone or iPod applications. The application tells you if there are any updates available for your apps, regardless if they are original or cracked.
- Provides you information about all your iPhone/iPod Touch applications.
- It lets you know how many updates are available for download, even if your application is cracked.
- You can see the information about updates right on iTunes App Store, or in sites like AppTrackr.org with just one click!.
- Version 0.9.9
- [Fixed] Apptrackr links now working fine.
- Version 0.9.5
- [New] AppSpy now shows you the download links for the latest version of the app on Apptrackr inside the program. :)
- [New] When a new version of AppSpy comes out, you will get notified by the application itself (a new button will appear).
- [New] A little GladOS glitch in the "about" window.
- [Fixed] Apple made some changes in App Store descriptions, AppSpy did not work correctly for that reason.
- Version 0.9
- [New] AppSpy now allows you to delete an application directly.
- [New] It allows you to ignore an application that no longer exists in the App Store.
- [New] AppSpy remembers the last ipa's directory used.
- [New] Now you can search by different countries in the App Store.
- [New] Some visual changes, now the application icons are rounded.
- [Changed] In order to search you must write the name of an application and press the "ENTER" key.
- [Changed] The wrapper for Windows (Exe file) has been changed, now the application runs optimally in this system, like a real native aplication.
- Version 0.8.1
- Fixed a bug that caused AppSpy freeze when seeking updates.
- Version 0.8
- New search function that lets you find apps inside AppSpy.
- Now you can fix incorrect or missing updates, searching them and creating associations.
- You can set the folder with your apps manually holding down the SHIFT key when you click the "find apps" button, or let Appspy finds it by itself.
- Performance improvement when loading information on every app.
- Some minor modifications on Mac OS X GUI.
- Elimination of unnecessary images, now download files are smaller.
- Version 0.6
- AppSpy is entirely written in Java 1.6, so it is multiplatform. It runs on Mac OS X (Leopard and Snow Leopard) and Windows (XP, Vista and 7). Even it should work on Linux!.
- You need to have Java Runtime Enviroment 1.6 installed on your system.
Download version 0.9.9
Mac OS X Application
Java Jar file
Full source code available in GitHub
Open the project with NetBeans
Disclaimer and Support
AppSpy is not a program that lets you install not original apps. Each user is responsible for the use that they give to their respective iDevices.
If you liked the application and would like to get new versions, I would appreciate your support through donations. Actually, the future of the application depends directly of the support of the community. So please, help me to buy the coffee that allows me to write the code of AppSpy. :)
PD. Sorry for my horrible English. :)
Do you have any comments?